Creative Live – (2021) – LIGHTROOM CLASSIC: ESSENTIAL TRAINING – Mark Wallace
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how Lightroom keeps things organized – the catalogue system.
- Use The Library module: importing, keywording, metadata, organizing, and more.
- Use the Develop module: Make global and local adjustments, use the tools, use and create presets.
- Understand the Map module: Organize your photos geographically and use privacy settings.
- Use the Book module: Create a book from scratch.
- Use the Slideshow module: Create a slideshow, create presets, learn strategies for increasing your income using the slideshow module.
- Use the Print module: Create prints, create proof sheets for clients, and learn other hidden features.
- Use the Web module: Create galleries for online viewing.
In addition to the modules Mark will be covering:
- Custom Presets for automating your workflow.
- Watermarking your images.
- Using Publish Services.
- Integration with Photoshop, Lightroom, and Creative Cloud.
ABOUT MARK’S CLASS:
This class is a step-by-step walkthrough of Lightroom Classic, perfect for the beginner as well as those who have worked with Lightroom Classic previously. This class is everything you ever wanted to know about Lightroom Classic but were afraid to ask.
This class will give you an overview of Lightroom Classic and show you how to maximize its potential by creating a workflow for importing, keywording, adjusting, and exporting your images.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Beginner and Intermediate photographers.
- Professional Photographers looking to streamline their workflow.
Adobe Lightroom Classic
You must log in to submit a review.