Mastering the Art of Landscape Photography – Nigel Danson
It doesn’t get better than this!
I am so proud to announce this course. I have been really busy distilling everything I have learnt about Landscape Photography over the last 30 years into 50+ videos. This program contains all of the secrets, tips, techniques, and tricks you’ll need to take awesome landscape images that you will be proud to share and ultimately hang on your wall.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
More than a tutorial on photography, I aimed to make this program a way to visualize the world a little differently. It’s about turning your images into something spectacular. And experiencing the pride and prestige that comes from printing an image you’re proud of and hanging it on your wall (an important part of the artistic process). It includes…
- How to get the most out of your time on location
- How to find the best compositions
- How to spot and photograph the best light (with and without filters)
- How to shoot vistas, seascapes, woodland and other scenes
- How and where to focus for super-sharp images
- The other 50% that matters — how to edit and process your landscapes for digital and for print
- Printing photos for your wall
- Learn advanced, yet simple, camera settings
- The ins and outs of gear — what you need and what you don’t (I’m more of a minimalist)
- 9 value-packed modules (that’s 50 lessons and 100s strategies for spectacular photography)
- Original RAW files so you can edit along with me in the processing section
- A prime spot on the private course community on Facebook where we can meet and collaborate on our work
- Access to each lesson on your phone through Teachable so you can take me with you on location (and download for offline access)
- Lifetime access
You must log in to submit a review.