LIVE MASTERCLASS: PRESENTATION, LIVE SESSIONS, EDITING, Q&A (3h long)
I explain all the important elements that I use in my photography to achieve beautiful and impactful images.
Starting with Ideas, Lighting, Composition, Styling and many more.
2. Sessions – One Light setup
Recorded LIVE sessions will teach you how I use Studio Lighting and Natural Window Light in two different setups such as :
* Rembrandt lighting setup
* Butterfly lighting setup ( with and without reflector usage)
* full-body images and crops
* camera settings and angles
* how to perfectly position your studio lighting and how to perfectly use the window light.
3. Editing – 2 different images
* Camera Raw Adjustments
* Composition Adjustments
* My Portraiture settings
* My way of using Frequency Separation by hand ( no action )
* My way of using Dodge and Burn
* Colour adjustments
* Texture adjustments
4. Q&A – Live answered questions from the students participating in this Masterclass
You must log in to submit a review.